Contributing to True
True exists because of your contributions. Bug reports and feature requests are welcome, but code is even better!
In all cases, we ask you to follow the Sass community guidelines.
We use the
master branch for production-ready code,
and side-branches for everything in-progress
When submitting a patch via pull request:
- Write a clear, descriptive commit message
- Include any appropriate unit tests,
and make sure all tests are passing (
- Add your changes to the changelog
- Update or write appropriate SassDoc inline documentation for your changes
- Keep it simple: one bug fix or feature per pull request
Set up your dev environment with the appropriate dependencies:
Linting, testing, and documentation should be done before every commit:
npm run commit
They can also be triggered individually:
# lint gulp sasslint # test with mocha/true npm test # compile docs npm run sassdoc
Once you’ve fixed any final errors or typos, commit your changes, and submit a pull request!