Are you a startup founder looking to develop a new web app, or a company interested in expanding your web services? Here’s your chance to ask all those questions that keep you up at night.
Date: Thursday, June 1
Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm (MST)
Location: OddFriends Slack
OddBird is holding an open question and answer session on a free slack channel to talk with you about developing a web app from start to finish – the decisions you need to make about team and technology and testing, budget and development costs, and how to build a user-base without relying on “viral” mysticism. Join channel #q-a on the OddBird Friends Slack.Join the channel for our Q&A
- How much does an MVP or prototype cost?
- How do I validate my concept with real users?
- Who should be on my development team?
- How can I communicate effectively with developers?
- What technology should I use?
- How can I build a user-base?
- What’s the difference between a mockup and a wireframe?
It’s your hour. What do you want to know, from web-product experts in the field?
Who Are These Experts?
We lead many teams, both tiny startups and huge enterprise companies, through the web app development process – from branding and naming, to content strategy and information architecture, to project estimation and MVP development. Recently, one of our clients’ companies was acquired! Feel free to check out the CoachHub web app and many other samples of our work.
Tips to Save Money on Development
1. If you don’t have the budget to develop a full MVP or even a prototype of your web application, one option is to start with a hi-fidelity mockup. Mockups look great in a professional pitch and take a fraction of the time and money to create.
2. Consider hiring a user experience designer to create an interactive mockup in Adobe Xd or InVision, and without paying for a single line of code you can rapidly test your ideas with users, updating the features to fit their needs.
Join channel #q-a on the OddBird Friends Slack.Join the channel for our Q&A