Maps are a powerful data type in Sass — perfect for managing color and scale palettes, framework configuration, data storage, and more. We’ll find ways to integrate maps into any project before we push them to their limits.
- What are Sass Maps, and how do I use them?
- Organizing variables with maps.
- Manipulating maps programmatically.
- The main problems with maps, and how we work around them.
- Automating pattern libraries and style guides based on maps.
- Fun with maps for data-storage, and natural-language syntax.
No events scheduledInvite us to present
Previously Presented At…
Future Insights Live
SassConf 2014 [unconference]
Ask us anything. We want to answer your questions, and get to know you – your needs, goals, and expertise – so we can provide thoughtful advice, and help guide you to a successful launch of your web project.Schedule a call with Miriam