With the release of kanban-style project boards, we decided to move our open design process over to GitHub and give it a try.
My first impressions are mixed. There’s a lot to like about these new features, and the ability to organize issues – but the flow doesn’t feel well-integrated yet. We’ll write about the experience in more detail once we’ve had more time to live with it.
OddSite Re-design Timeline
- Open Design for OddBird.net -
- Defining Goals, Exploring Possibilities -
- Auditioning Github Projects -
- Behind the Scenes: OddSite Brand Process -
- How to Choose Engaging & Accessible Typography for Your Website Brand -
- How to Choose Beautiful & Accessible Brand Colors for Your Website -
- Code Patterns & Style Guides -
Take full advantage of the universal web, and reduce maintenance over the long term with resilient HTML, CSS, and JS systems. OddBird provides custom consulting and in-depth trainings on front-end architecture and workflow – from advanced HTML/CSS to integrated design systems, component libraries, testing, and documentation.
Contact us for 1-3 day workshops with Miriam Suzanne, or custom web app creation with our team of Python, UX, and front-end experts.Schedule a call with Miriam