During our conversation, we discuss what htmx is, how it improves user experience, and walk through some examples of common UI patterns using htmx.
- What is the cascade, and why is it important in CSS?
- How we historically dealt with cascade/specificity problems (before layers)
- What CSS Layers are and how they work
- Why unlayered styles are prioritized
- How to start using Layers within a project
- Additional best practices when using Layers
We also chat about what’s new in CSS, including new color tools,
nesting, and more.
see all Winging It posts
Winging It post type